Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Erez Cigars Double Corona Maduro




Dear Diary,

Size: 58 x 6
Wrapper: Bahia
Binder: Criollo 98
Filler: Cubano San Vicente, Olor Dominicano and Criollo 98.

Pre-light, straight cut 85° sunset. This cigar has a dark brown, rough and toothy wrapper with a light fermented scent to it. It's flavor profile is different than what i'm used to, but still very tasty. The first thing that hit me was the bread like note. I don't think I've ever tasted that in a cigar, but I thought it worked well.

About 1/2 through, the cigar changed to a full nutty flavor with a mineral-like finish that left a great taste in my mouth. Overall, It's a good after lunch/dinner cigar, medium body. A good 1st cigar if you're going to smoke more than one.

I met Yaniv Erez at the IPCPR and I have to say he is very enthusiastic about his cigars. He has a good cigar. I'm a fan.

Regards,
ShibumiCigar

- Posted by ShibumiCigar

No comments:

Post a Comment